Tax Relief Help and Services You Need

Few things are more burdensome than an outstanding tax debt. Whether you are experiencing wage garnishments, federal tax liens filed against your property or are receiving notices from the IRS, Len Stauffenger, Esq. offers tax relief to help reduce, (and sometimes remove), your tax debt.

We offer expert guidance

Len Stauffenger, Esq. believes in helping people solve their tax problems. Our firm’s two attorneys and our ancillary staff have a wealth of knowledge and 14 years of experience assisting taxpayers in negotiating with the IRS. Let us meet with you, discuss the details of your case and review any notices you have received. Then we can jump into action.

Three simple steps toward tax relief help

1. Our first goal is to halt any proceedings the IRS is planning. We’ll file the necessary documentation and make sure you remain compliant with the legal requirements during our investigation.

2. Next, we review the case against you and make sure the IRS is following all federal laws, including checking for statute of limitations violations and accounting errors. We then discuss your options, whether it’s filing appeals, applying for an Offer in Compromise, requesting a lien removal, or looking into penalty forgiveness.

3. Finally, we present your case to the IRS complete with properly completed forms and letters of intent.

Gain peace of mind

Once your plan is in place, Len Stauffenger, Esq. stays with you every step of the way. You no longer need worry about opening your mailbox and finding threatening tax notices. Just notify us about any further communication you receive from the IRS, and we’ll review it in your presence or discuss it over the phone.
Relax — tax relief help is just a phone call away. Len Stauffenger, Esq. has years of experience dealing with the IRS and helping consumers fight back. Call our office today or sign up online for a free tax consultation.

Offer in Compromise

The amount I owe the IRS is so large that I can’t pay it off. What can I do?
That’s the purpose of an Offer in Compromise. This program offers taxpayers a chance to get a fresh start. An offer in compromise allows a taxpayer that cannot pay his tax liabilities an opportunity to settle for less than he owes.
Learn More


Can I appeal an IRS decision?
Yes, a taxpayer may appeal by filing certain paperwork. The appeal must be filed in a timely and correct manner to prevent important taxpayer rights from being lost.
Learn More

Penalty Forgiven

Is it possible to have my penalties eliminated?
Yes, it is possible to have 100% of your penalties forgiven or removed with proper IRS tax help. Requesting the IRS to abate penalties differs on a case-by-case basis.
Learn More

Garnishment Release

My paycheck was just garnished. Can you help?
Yes. We negotiate with the IRS – you will not have to deal with the IRS, that’s why you hire us to help with IRS problems you are facing – to release your wage garnishment.
Learn More

Lien Removal

The IRS has filed a lien against me. What now?
The lien attaches to all property you own or will acquire in the future. Often, we can prevent a lien from being filed with timely IRS tax help. If it has already been filed, we will negotiate with the IRS and there are ways to have the lien removed.
Learn More

Other Appeals

Can I appeal the IRS’ decision for an IRS levy or seizure?
You may file a collection appeal in writing before the IRS follows through on their levy or seizure. This form will be reviewed by an appeals officer, who will make a determination, usually within days.

Statute of Limitations

Is there a statute of limitations that can prevent the IRS from collecting old taxes.
From the date of the assessment, the IRS has ten years to collect on tax liability. However, there are many exceptions to this rule, which is why it’s so important to get qualified help with IRS issues.
Learn More

Payroll Taxes

I owe payroll taxes. Can I be helped?
The IRS is very aggressive when it comes to collecting payroll taxes. Penalties and assessments by the IRS will quickly increase the amount due.
Learn More

Taxes Owed By a Spouse or Former Spouse

Do I have to pay taxes my spouse or former spouse owes?
The IRS knows this happens and has developed guidelines by which a person may qualify as an “innocent spouse.” If you qualify, you may be released from tax liabilities, penalties and interest incurred by your spouse or former spouse.
Learn More


Can I file bankruptcy and get rid of the back taxes?
Maybe, but you must qualify. Sometimes part of the debt is dischargeable in bankruptcy but it varies on a case by case basis with proper IRS tax help.
Learn More

Getting Information From the IRS

How would I know when and how my IRS problems started?
The Freedom of Information Act was passed by Congress requiring government agencies to disclose information when requested. Part of the help with IRS debt that we provide is obtaining this information on a taxpayer’s behalf to better understand the whole problem and devising a solution.

take the first step in solving your irs tax problems

Contact us today at 330-865-7400 for more information and clarification on the IRS tax help we can provide you, along with a free consultation.